VIVIDsmi)e DT400 is one of the most advanced teeth whitening lamps available, in a convenient tabletop size. The Blue LED light technology activates the VIVIDsmi)e gel formula to remove stains, creating the whitest smile in the shortest amount of time.
This model has the advantages of small size, easy to carry, beautiful design, electricity-saving, simple maintenance, safety and durability. Making it convenient for both you and your client.
This package was designed for Mobile businesses or if you are looking to add another light for increasing your client capacity.
- In-Studio LED Mobile Light
- Protective Eyewear
- Professional Shade guide
- 6 x Super Gel Professional Whitening Kits
- 3 x Touch Up Kits
- 1 x Advanced Home Whitening Kits
- 1 x Smile Preps
- 1 x 473 ml Coconut Sea Salt Mouth Wash
- 50 Post Treatment Cards
- Access to Portal with FAQ and Marketing Materials
- VIVIDsmi)e Learn To Teeth Whiten Online Course + VIVIDsmi)e Teeth Whitening Specialist Certificate (course will be emailed to you when you purchase this product)
Why Teeth Whitening with VIVIDsmi)e?
VIVIDsmi)e was made for the beauty professional in mind. With 22 years in the beauty industry creator, Jolene Sajec-Timmers, founded a natural, sensitivity-free & enamel-safe product that brightens teeth 2-8 shades in only 20 minutes!
What you will learn in this course:
- How and Why Teeth Whitening Works
- The science behind the products
- How to use VIVIDsmi)e professional and retail products. When & how to recommend them.
- The complete VIVIDsmi)e process designed specifically for beauty professionals.
- How to integrate VIVIDsmi)e into your beauty business
- How to make money right now without seeing clients in person & no up-front investment.
- Access to purchase VIVIDsmi)e mobile or In studio professional light at Professional Pricing.
- VIVIDsmi)e 100% satisfaction guarantee
- Unlimited access to support, ongoing training & marketing resources via our exclusive VIVIDsmi)e Portal.
- Your VIVIDsmi)e Product Expert Certification
Please note, all lights must be kept in the original packaging (including both the box and the foam for safe shipping and handling) in order to receive a full warranty. It is up to the client to ship the light back in a safe condition.